What is Kybella® Fat Dissolving Injection？
♥Fat dissolving injection is a non-surgical, localized fat reduction method. The main ingredient in Kybella® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the skin, Kybella® destroys fat cells permanently, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness in the areas of concern. Since these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat once destroyed, no further treatment session would be necessary. The injection is suitable for small areas such as under the chin, face, belly, extremities, and other parts. Once administered, Kybella® accelerates fat metabolism, fat cell degeneration and absorption,and simultaneously tightens skin.
♥Before The Procedure:
- Discontinue Aspirin and Ibuprofen products (Advil, Motrin, etc.) for ten (10) days prior to the treatment. Tylenol is permitted.
- Avoid Vitamin E supplements for ten (10) days prior to the treatment. Regular multivitamins are permitted.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Wash your hair the night before or the morning of the treatment.
- Routine medications may be taken the morning of the treatment with a light breakfast.
♥After The Procedure:
- Do not apply any medication to injection site(s) or surrounding area(s).
- Do not wash or apply any chemical products to injection site(s) for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Use an ice pack/gel for 24 hours on the treated areas to reduce possible swelling and bruising.
- Do not drink alcohol within 1 week after the treatment.
- Pay particular attention to your diet so as to avoid spicy foods, seafood, and other foods that may aggravate the injection site(s).
- Exercise as needed to enhance physical fitness and weight loss.