What is Sculptra？
♥ Sculptra® Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) is indicated for use in people with healthy immune systems as a single regimen for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate.
♥Sculptra post-care instructions:
• An ice pack, or provided ice balloon, may be applied to the treatment area to help reduce swelling within the first 24 hours of treatment. Apply a cloth-wrapped ice pack to the treated area for a few minutes at a time. Never apply ice directly to the skin.
• You will receive a handout regarding the locations to massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days after treatment.
• Concealer may be used to cover bruising immediately after treatment, however, effectiveness varies by skin type and application. Most patients can resume normal activities after treatment
• You many cleanse the area gently with a mild cleanser after six hours
• For bruising, excessive bleeding, and swelling, Anicare can be very effective when used as a topical gel or an oral tablet.
• In general, for every 10 years of your life, plan on purchasing one vial. If you are greater than 60 year sold, expect to need six vials.