What is 4D Nova Threads ？
♥ NO CUTS OR INCISIONS: NovaThreads are needles that are pre-loaded with a PDO thread. Simply insert the whole needle in the interstitial tissue at the subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin, and pull the needle out.The PDO thread remains under the skin.
♥ MESHING & LIFTING: A beautiful and healthy face has a "V-shape" structure. With the ageing of tissues and the action of gravity, this "V-shape" gets lost over time. The idea behind the Nu-Mesh and the Nu-Lift technique is to either create a scaffolding in order to support the tissues and keep them in the "V-shape" or where necessary to delicately lift the tissues and reposition the skin to recreate the "V-shape".
1. High blood pressure, diabetes and other chronic diseases symptoms should be within normal range. Abnormal blood clotting or coagulation is impacted by the use of drugs such as vitamin E, ginseng, ginkgo, fish oil. Avoid these for 3-7 days before the 4D Nova threads treatment.
2. If injectable implants have been used in the past month, the patients shall disclose in advance.
3. The 4D Nova threads treatment requires numbing cream because the needle is placed at a sensitive place. Patients may feel discomfort, especially if the patient has low pain tolerance. Numbing cream helps reduce the pain.
4. 4D Novathreads use a more expensive barbed thread which is almost ten times the price of a smooth thread. Do not simply look at just the price or ask the physician to use fewer lines. Look at technology, assessment, and effects the physician recommends.
1. After treatment, ice as soon as possible to reduce swelling, bleeding, and patient should apply pressure to stop any possible bleeding as soon as possible in order to reduce bruising.
2. Patients will see the effects immediately after the face-lift, but there may be swelling within the first week. After swelling, eliminated skin will be more compact, depression lines will fade, and you will look younger and more beautiful.
3. There may be slight movement of the thread against the skin. Reduce movement or action of face for at least 2 weeks. Please notify clinic provider as needed if thread comes out from skin.
4. After procedure, patient should avoid stimulating the wound by not putting on make-up, avoiding spas, or eating irritating foods.
5. The overall effect can be maintained for about one to two years.
6. Avoid exaggerated facial expressions, strenuous exercises, and spa facials for at least a month. Do not eat foods that require you to open our mouth wider than it should. Dental appointments can be made two weeks after treatment.