What is Semi-permanent make-up fusion?
♥ This new cosmetic technology uses a serum that is designed for safe and intensive skin whitening combined with a micro-injection technique. The serum contains pure natural plant extracts that only stays in the fat layer between the epidermis and dermis of the skin, therefore, there are no allergic reactions and pigment changes. Along with the natural metabolism of skin the serum will get metabolized by the natural process of our body.
♥ Before The Procedure:
- Discontinue Aspirin and Ibuprofen products (Advil, Motrin) for ten (10) days prior to treatment. Tylenol is permitted.
- Avoid Vitamin E supplements for ten (10) days prior to treatment. Regular multivitamins are permitted.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Wash hair the night before or the morning of the procedure.
- Routine medications may be taken the morning of procedure with a light breakfast.
♥ After The Procedure:
Post-care instructions: with the newest micro- injection technology, there are no wounds and procedure time is about 1-2 hours. Patient can clean the area with normal routine 24 hours after procedure, and it does not affect the work or scheduled activities.