What is Carbon Laser ?
Facial skin has obviously improved
♥Carbon Laser is for the whole face and makes adjustments to the skin. A laser procedure has two channels of light; the first one uses laser light waves that produce light and heat that stimulate the skin's dermal layer, reduce fine lines, and effectively tighten skin. The second ray of light uses a specific long-1064mn wave, and can be applied to the skin with a medical carbon mask. The ray uses energy to produce concentrated light and heat to create a microburst effect. This can completely clear aging skin, clogging dirt in the Sebum, promote collagen and elastic fibers, and enhance tightening pores while maintaining skin tone and elasticity, reduce fine lines, adding luster to the skin, and does not damage the skin tissue.
You may notice that some spots which have been treated with the Fraxel Dual machine may appear darker immediately after the treatment. This is normal and indicates that the pigment will easily slough off in several days. You may also notice some redness and swelling, which should subside about a few days after the treatment. Make sure to use the ice the aestheticians may have given you. You may use concealer over the treated area until the pigment flakes off. Some spots will not darken after treatment but will show signs of lightening about a week after treatment.
Keep in mind that laser treatments tend to dry the skin and make it slightly more sensitive to UV rays. For this reason, please make sure to follow the guidelines listed below:
- No traveling right after the treatment.
- Avoid exposing the treated the areas to direct sunshine outdoors for the first 4 days.
- ALWAYS use sunblock! Even on a rainy, cloudy day, UV rays can still penetrate the clouds.
- Use a high-quality moisturizer
The best thing to do after a treatment is to use common sense and baby the skin a little. There are several things you should avoid immediately after an IPL treatment. There are:
- Do not swim in chlorinated pools or hot tubs for 2 days (the day of treatment and the day after) following the procedure.
- Do not use any masks at home for one week.
- Do not get any professional facials done for 14 days
- Do not use abrasive or exfoliating cleansers for 14 days.
- Do not expose the treated area to extreme sun exposure (for example, several hours on the beach without a hat) for 4 days.
- Do not use fading or bleaching agents for 14 days.
- Do not use any products containing alpha or beta hydroxy acids, lactic acid, retinoids, glycolic acid, or vitamin C for 14 days.