What is Purifying Laser ?
♥Purifying Laser is the original laser instrument and is used to treat skin pigmentation concerns. In recent years, physicians in Europe and Singapore have confirmed by clinical experience that in the appropriate dosages, purifying laser treatments can be achieved without the skin wound purification whitening effect. Pure beryllium 1064nm laser utilizing YAG laser wavelength provides deep cortical action and aims to improve uneven coloration under the skin, remove dead skin, stimulate collagen regeneration, and can thus modulate the skin's immune response, stabilize liver spots, and improve acne concerns. Purifying Laser is a medical version of the skin purification and SPA treatments, and can even out skin tone, brighten skin, shrink pores, reduce acne plagued oil and pock pigmentation. Currently, there are many beautiful women who regard purifying laser as emergency treatment, for example: before marriage, a party, or any important moment in one's life to prevent poor looking skin. There are also many people who use purifying laser to replace regular facials and any other maintenance treatments on the face.
You may notice that some spots which have been treated with the Fraxel Dual machine may appear darker immediately after the treatment. This is normal and indicates that the pigment will easily slough off in several days. You may also notice some redness and swelling, which should subside about a few days after the treatment. Make sure to use the ice the aestheticians may have given you. You may use concealer over the treated area until the pigment flakes off. Some spots will not darken after treatment but will show signs of lightening about a week after treatment.
Keep in mind that laser treatments tend to dry the skin and make it slightly more sensitive to UV rays. For this reason, please make sure to follow the guidelines listed below:
- No traveling right after the treatment.
- Avoid exposing the treated the areas to direct sunshine outdoors for the first 4 days.
- ALWAYS use sunblock! Even on a rainy, cloudy day, UV rays can still penetrate the clouds.
- Use a high-quality moisturizer
The best thing to do after a treatment is to use common sense and baby the skin a little. There are several things you should avoid immediately after an IPL treatment. There are:
- Do not swim in chlorinated pools or hot tubs for 2 days (the day of treatment and the day after) following the procedure.
- Do not use any masks at home for one week.
- Do not get any professional facials done for 14 days
- Do not use abrasive or exfoliating cleansers for 14 days.
- Do not expose the treated area to extreme sun exposure (for example, several hours on the beach without a hat) for 4 days.
- Do not use fading or bleaching agents for 14 days.
- Do not use any products containing alpha or beta hydroxy acids, lactic acid, retinoids, glycolic acid, or vitamin C for 14 days.
♥How long will the treatment take?
The actual treatment will only take 15 - 30 minutes. And, since there is no need to apply gel or any topical anesthetic, your total appointment time can easily fit within your lunch hour.
♥When will I see results?
Many patients see significant improvement within 2-3 weeks of treatment. However, your final result may not be apparent until the end of the series. You will see gradual improvement with each session. 4-6 treatments are recommended, spaced about 3-4 weeks apart.